Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Book 1 on the shelves, Book 2 released next month, Book 3 in the works!

Hi guys! I know my posts on here have been few and far between lately. Thought I would come on here and let you all know that I am alive!  There is a lot going on. As you all know, my first book Gluten-Free Made Easy hit the shelves this week. 
You can now go pick one up at Barnes and Noble, Books and Things, or order yours at Amazon.
I have been busy doing events where I get to meet you all and sign your books. It is a lot of fun! My next event is this weekend at the big Keil's event. 
Come on out for a ton of free swag, and stop by my table to get your book signed! 

While this is all exciting and wonderful, I have even more exciting news. My 2nd book Gourmet Cooking For Two will be coming out next month. 

This book has been a labor of love. The result of learning how to cook again for just two people. There is a nice romantic tip with each recipe to help you spice up your love life in the kitchen. It is also my first 100% solo book. I did all the writing and all the photography. So it is quite an accomplishment for me! 

While this book is not labeled "Gluten-Free", there are a lot of gluten-free recipes in there. This is the perfect wedding gift, so I am super excited that it will be out in time for wedding season. Stay tuned. I will let you know when it hits the shelves. 

It may seem I have been busy enough with just those two books, but I have even more exciting news. I recently signed a contract for my 3rd book. This is the one that I am passionate about. The title is called:
#instafood - The beginner's guide to eating healthy and staying fit. 
The book is set to be released next spring. I am diligently working away on this book that is targeting 18-30 year old's. The ones that no longer have coaches, parents, and teachers telling them to get off their rear end and move. They don't have mom to cook their food and pack their lunch. They are out in this fast food world without a prayer.  This book will have all whole foods. It will teach them how to easily eat healthy and stay fit. With motivational quotes and yoga poses to help them along the way. 
I will be promoting the book on my yoga page on this blog, so stay tuned! 

So with a book released, a new one almost out, and a third one in the works, the blog takes a back seat. I am so so so excited about everything that is going on. I could not have done it without you and all of your support so thank you! I love you all and I will be on here off and on to catch up with all of you. In the meantime please enjoy over 1,000 free gluten-free recipes available to you on this blog. If you want even better ones, there are 100 recipes in my book that have not been published on this blog. The best recipes are reserved for the book. Get yours today! You can now go pick one up at Barnes and Noble, Books and Things, or order yours at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.