Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Practice Yoga off your mat


Lately I have been asked a lot how I am continuing my yoga practice off my mat. Because yoga is a way of life and not just an exercise, it is important to stop and think about that. How are you practicing yoga in your day to day life?  It is so easy to just let the days fly by. You make it to class and have all of these great ideas and goals for your day, but you leave class and those things just fade away one by one. 

Life is busy. I get it. I am one of the extra busy people in this world. I used to only take time to write to you all. But recently I started writing to myself. My thoughts, self reflections, goals, aspirations, steps to take for self improvement. At first I wrote them in various journals that I also put to do lists in and other random thoughts. 

Then I was asked to review the 10 Year Journal from Because Time Flies Inc. 

What a tremendous journal! It is leather on the outside and so well organized on the inside. 
I love how the entries are smaller. I don't know about you, but I don't always write a book. Sometimes it is a great quote or an inspiring thought, and then I am left with a half blank wasted page that makes me feel like I didn't write enough. 

This concept of writing your entry directly under last years entry on the same date is so great! I can't wait until next year when I get to re-read everything. I hope I inspire myself!  I am participating in a #LiveStressFree challenge with Pura Vida Yoga  this month and am so excited to have this journal help me along the way. 

Try starting to journal to help with your stress level. Go back and read your entries. Maybe you will find the answer to your questions in your own words. Check out the 10 Year Journal! You won't be sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.