Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My top 10 favorite holiday Pumpkin recipes



Yes folks. These are full of sugar. Not on the menu at my house on a regular basis. However, this year I am going to be Thankful for my yoga and weight-loss journey. That I am now my goal weight and I did a 7 day cleanse before this holiday to enjoy these treats for just one day. Then I will be getting right back on it with two challenges:

1. Hot for the holidays (it's free, hope you join!)

So I have earned it! This is the time to give thanks! So let's be thankful for 10 of my all time favorite pumpkin recipes. Just click the link and it will take you to the free recipe! Enjoy! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.