Saturday, December 20, 2014

Egg Nog Energy

For a ‪#‎health‬ and ‪#‎nutrition‬ lesson today I am teaching you about maitake mushrooms. These mushrooms are used to treat ‪#‎cancer‬ and also to relieve some of the side effects of chemical treatment (‪#‎chemotherapy‬) for cancer. It is also used for HIV/AIDS, chronic fatigue syndrome (‪#‎CFS‬), hepatitis, hay fever, ‪#‎diabetes‬, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, ‪#‎weightloss‬ or control, and infertility due to a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome. Another super power ingredient in my #oneHealthyChoice from @shakeology#Maitake ‪#‎CancerSurvivor‬ ‪#‎FightCancer‬ 

Get Your Superfood Shakeology HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.