Sunday, February 22, 2015

Now Hiring Life Changers

"You can do everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." -Zig Ziglar
It doesn't matter if you are a stay at home Mom or a Corporate Leader. We have all types on our team; Nurses, Teachers, Moms, Authors, College students and so much more. Many have now "retired" their job to be a full-time‪#‎Girlboss‬ on our team. ‪#‎WhyNotYou‬?
I am just finishing up a retreat with these life changers, and I am fired up to find the next round of ladies that want something more. I will need 10 hours a week of your time. You can do this job from anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. If you are on your fitness journey, I want you! The term ‪#‎GetFitGetPaid‬ has a whole new meaning for me now. Eat right, exercise, and motivate others to do the same and you will skyrocket on our team.
I am starting up the next training session and I have room for 5 people to work one on one with me and learn the ropes. Email me momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com and let's change lives... starting with yours! We have exciting things coming up like a Cruise to Jamaica and our summit in Nashville. Don't miss out! Contact me today. 
If you want a family in fitness, this is it! ‪#‎helpwanted‬ ‪#‎nowhiring‬

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.