Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My favorite multi-purpose legging


I am a pretty well rounded gal. I like the beach and the mountains. I love the water, and I love the sand. I love my yoga, and get high off a good cardio session. So what is a girl to do? My solution was Luna Jai. Their capri's are multi-functional. Suitable for the beach, the gym, the yoga studio, and suitable for the pool. 

What I love the most about these capri's is that I can go from a hardcore insanity max 30 workout to a vigorous vinyasa class without having to change. I have a lot of nice yoga pants, but if you are jumping up and down hardcore with Shaun T, they don't stay on. Gravity takes over and you are constantly pulling them up. Not with Luna Jai. I like that I don't have to think about anything but my workout when I am wearing them. 

My other favorite thing about Luna Jai is their bright colors and patterns. I love to express myself with color. Before my yoga days my Mom used to always say I wore black. Can't say that about me anymore! I love wearing them. The colors make me happy.

Best part? If you want them, you can get them %15 off with code: momwhatsfordinner at checkout.

I run many challenges hosted by Luna Jai check them out on Instagram @lunajaiathletic 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.