Thursday, April 30, 2015

Yoga Cooking Beaches and Surf in BALI Join us

Everything happens for a reason. Every person you meet, every place you go, every decision you make. It is all part of a harmonious dance. 

I met Kelly (SurfMeiMei) 9 months ago, when she walked in to the same yoga teacher training I was taking. Because of my stand off introvert nature, she thought I didn't like her. Haha. I get that a lot. I am intense and I can have resting bitch face. Turns out I adored her. Last day of teacher training I had her over for lunch and the rest is history. 


If you have not heard of Surf Mei Mei then let me introduce you! Surf Mei Mei means surf sister in Chinese. This surf lifestyle and adventure blog is written by 2 friends, PK and Kelly, who met while surfing in New York. Their goal is to empower and mentor women world-wide through experiences that open our minds. 

Let me tell you Kelly is such an amazing soul. Her heart is so big and her desire to learn wisdom and pay it forward is fierce. That is why I leapt at the chance to partner up with her! It was her brilliant idea to do a retreat in Bali with cooking, yoga, culture and surf. 


Now I know many of you have seen Eat, Pray, Love. I don't know that I have met anyone who has watched that, that did not want to go to Bali after. Well now is your chance!!!

Come play with Me and Kelly in Bali, Eat Pray Love style!!! Through Kelly's connections it is a major affordable price!  Check out our Bali Retreat

Rate: $1700


(before June 15, 2015)

$1800 (Regular)

 Rate includes
Daily Yoga
Daily meditation
Cooking Demo
Surfing
Balinese Tours
welcome drink,
continental buffet breakfast,
wireless internet access,
and private car airport pick-up service.
*Not including airfare, some meals (as we will go out to local eateries to enjoy local cuisine), some additional tours, and gratuities.  
More about Kelly! 
kellysidecrow

Surf Mei Mei/ Kelly Lin
Kelly is a life happiness mentor, certified yoga instructor,  blogger, entrepreneur and serial “life adventurer.”  She believes outdoor adventure, such as surfing, can empower and elevate women’s body, mind and soul.
Kelly created SurfMeiMei.com because she  believes passion means pursuing life long success and happiness. She gave up her corporate career in real estate development as an architect/developer to pursue her mission and passion in life.  SurfMeiMei.com is an online publication for women with active life style. It has more than 11k followers on Facebook and growing readers on social media within a short time of creation.
Now, through SurfMeiMei.com, she is empowering women via powerful and meaningful mind/body/soul inspiring retreats all over the world, such as, Bali in Indonesia, Biarritz in France, San Diego in USA, and more.
Kelly will be sharing her mediation techniques, her passion for surfing and mentoring happiness with our Bali guests!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.