Monday, August 24, 2015

Banana Berry Power Bowl


SO what is for breakfast? I start my day with a superfood shake and then I go workout. When I come back, I am ready for some packed full of protein yumminess and I eat something like this on most days. Here was today's Banana Berry Power Bowl, When you eat this you get all your daily nutrients in one bowl. It has 5 salads, all your polynutrients, omega 3's, antioxidants, and cancer fighting superfoods. 


Christi's Power Granola

Makes a big batch 

1 cup coconut oil
3 cups slivered almonds
1 cup steel cut oats
1/2 cup PURE  maple syrup
Coconut flakes

Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Melt the coconut oil and stir together with almonds,  oats, and maple syrup. 
Place on a large cookie sheet or pizza pan spreading it out as much as you can.

Bake and every 15 minutes pull out and flip over. Do this for 45 minutes. Now pull it out and flip and top with coconut flakes. Place back in the oven for 10 minutes.. check the flakes, if they are not golden, place back in for 5 minutes at a time until golden brown. 

Stir granola all together and let cool for 10 minutes. 
Add:

1/2 cup hemp hearts
1/2 cup chia seeds
2 cups rolled dates 

Stir together and serve, or store in an airtight container. I make this batch on Sunday night and it lasts us the week. :)

For the berry power bowl I used.
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1/4 cup organic orange juice

Blend. Top with 3/4 cup power granola, 1/2 sliced banana, blueberries. Serve :)

I would love to help you clean up your life. You can eat GREAT food and be healthy happy and cancer free like me! Why not learn how to make amazing healthy clean meals that you don't have to feel guilty about? 

My book Nourish is full of these types of recipes. Check it out, or email me today and I can help you get started on your healthy lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.