Sunday, September 20, 2015

Healthy Raw Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cookies



Listen, you can eat healthy and enjoy the flavors of fall. These healthy cookies are so fast and easy to make, and they taste divine!

Healthy Raw Vegan Pumpkin Pie Cookies
1 1/2 cups pitted medjool Dates
½ cup raisins
1 1/2 cups almonds
1/2 cups walnuts
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. cinnamon
2 TBSP Pure Organic Pumpkin puree

Add Almonds and Walnuts to a food processor. Process until nuts resemble bread crumbs. 
Put remaining ingredients in food processor 
and process until fully combined.
Press into an 8x8 pan that is lined with parchment paper.

I would love to help you clean up your life. You can eat GREAT food and be healthy happy and cancer free like me! Why not learn how to make amazing healthy clean meals that you don't have to feel guilty about? 
My book Nourish is full of these types of recipes. Check it out, or email me today and I can help you get started on your healthy lifestyle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.