Sunday, October 18, 2015

Live your best life

you living the life you love? Or are you stuck living the the same day over and over? A year ago I took a chance. 
#Why ...
I was ready to commit to a healthier life.
#WhyNot  ...
 If I was going to commit to it, why not help others do the same? 

Little did I know this chance would lead to me finding some of the best friendships I could hope for, with amazing souls that love and accept me for who I am, freedom to live my #LifeByDesign  and hop on a plane, train, or automobile to check things off my #BucketList and to go love on my team mates that live on the opposite side of the U.S. from me. I have seen New Hampshire, Boston, Maine, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, and Philadelphia these past two weeks. 

This "job" does not require travel. It allows you to live your life by YOUR design because it can be done anywhere in the U.S. and Canada. So while I was having the time of my life I was still collecting my paychecks. So that leads me to:
#WhyNotYou  
What do you want to do with this precious gift of life? Why waste it in a cubicle or a dead end job? Maybe you want to be at home more with your babies? Maybe you want to see the world? Maybe you want more time with your love? Maybe you want to have more time at home? Maybe you want to buy a home? This #opportunity is open to anyone that is willing to help others and lead by example. 
It does not matter if you are overweight, skinny, or in between. We come in all sizes. You just have to be ready to commit to a healthier life, and help others do the same through ONLINE #Accountabilitywhich frees you up to go, do, be, anything you wish. 
Lastly...
#WhyNotNow  
What are you waiting for? What is holding you back from living the best life. #ItsYourTurn  if you are ready, email me at momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com My team is waiting with open arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.