Sunday, November 8, 2015

Tangy Tastebuds Salad

Sorry for the horrible shot of this Salad. It really does not do it justice. This is quite simply the best salad I have had in a very long time. Unfortunately where I live it is getting dark really early and I actually eat the food ... hence the dark blurry photo. You will just have to trust me. 

On the last day of my cleanse. Feeling amazing. Eating stuff like this makes me not feel like I am cleansing at all. Love that we get to eat whole foods and real GOOD fats like Avocado. It is all about healing your body, not starving it. If you are interested in taking this cleanse, please email me and I will get you the details. 

Here is the recipe for this tangy delicious salad. Enjoy! 


Tangy Tastebuds Salad
1 Cucumber

2 Honeycrisp Apples
1 Organic Beefsteak Tomato
1 Avocado
1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt, 
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
Juice of one lime
1/4 cup cilantro diced *optional

Peel, core, and cube Cucumber, Apples, Tomato, and Avocado. You want them to all be cut a similar size. This makes them dance on your tastebuds. Trust me, don't skip making them cubes. Place all prepared produce in a large bowl. Top with salt, vinegar and lime juice. Top with Cilantro if desired. Stir together and serve. 

Store in an closed container in the fridge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.