Thursday, January 21, 2016

Before and after 21 day plant based detox results



For my #ThrowbackThursday I am showing you what we looked like 21 days ago, vs how we look today! We finished the 21 day plant based detox#UltimateReset and I am excited to share with you our results. 

I lost 9.9lbs 
My husband Randy lost 15.5lbs

I am leading others through this plant based detox we just did. If you are interested in the program let me know! I would love to help you! 

What is it? •For starters I don't want you exercising for the three weeks! I want you to fully get the physical benefits of this program. •Each of the three phases prepares your body to completely and comprehensively detox, cleanse, heal and RESET from the inside out. •You'll eat FULL delicious meals daily with an amazing cooking class DVD and intricate meal guide (as well as a step by step cooking website).

✔ No starvation! 
✔ No juicing. 

Just while food supplements and a structured schedule daily. AND my #superfood wellness shake too!!! •You'll be supported in a private group of others and encouraged to take time for YOU daily. Yoga. Epsom Salt and Dry Brushing. I'll support you through it all! {your inner journey will parallel the external}

This is fantastic if you....

•Struggle to lose the weight you want
•Brain fog
•Soda Addiction
•Sugar Dependency •Exhaustion
•Poor sleep
•Skin issues
•IVF history •high blood pressure
•pre-Diabetes
•Gas, bloating and other tummy issues
•Depression, Anxiety or mood issues ...and more.

Email me if you could use help and support in doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.