Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Free 2 week support group for exercise and weightloss


If you had a free app on your phone, tablet or computer (or all 3!) that would:
- Log your meals and work outs
- Have you set monthly goals
- Keep your before/after photos and measurements in a private file 
- Provide meal plans, shopping lists and recipes
- Give you a daily fitness challenge and health tip
- Track your progress and activity for the month
- Provide you with a community of like-minded supportive people
- Give you optional reminders for activities you need help with like exercise
- Provide you with a real life person (coach) to ask questions, get advice and receive feed back
Would that be of interest to you? Do you think it could help get you back on track and help you reach your goals? If so let me know!!
I am opening up a new ‪#‎FREE‬ 2 week Support group that will START June 6th. Just enough time to recover from your Memorial day shenanigans.
Look I know we all WANT to be healthy and fit, but our excuses get in the way. I have them too! This system has worked so well for me and I want to help as many people discover what true happiness and health feels like.
You will have my support all 2 weeks. It won't cost you a dime. You will get to experience what my challengers experience and find which programs you like without having to invest anything ahead of time.
So who is ready to give it a shot?
Email me: momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com so I can send you the link to get all set up with FREE access!
Looking forward to helping you achieve your goals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.