Monday, July 4, 2016

Before and After transformation


My #SundayShoutout goes to this amazing soul @pennywade who is also co-leading in our FIt For Summer group that starts tomorrow.

EVERYONE has a different starting point. We all have our story, and our choices, and our excuses. The thing that sets us apart, is that we are ready to work on ourselves.

I remember hitting that point, but not knowing where to start. I remember going to the gym and attending classes and trying to figure out what my body needed. It didn't work, because I didn't know what I was doing.

Since then I have been blessed to receive and education that has allowed me to LEARN about nutrition, yoga, fitness, wellness, mindset etc... It is my passion to HELP those at their beginning to get on this journey and realize they are worth it! EVERYONE deserves to be happy and healthy. Let's get your before and after!

We start Tuesday July 5th! Hit me up!
momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.