Friday, November 18, 2016

FREE 7 day Thanksgiving meal plan for Autoimmune Paleo and Gluten free peeps


Super stoked to have an awesome team! My coach put together this amazing FREE support group for those of us trying to stay on track... but still want to celebrate.
Do you want to join me? I will be trucking right along with you!
This group will have menus and recipes for people who:
a) like to eat good food!
b) follow a #Paleodiet
c) are #Glutenfree or #Celiac
d) need to adhere to #AutoImmuneProtocol for various chronic ailments and diseases! ((anti -inflammatory diet))
e) can't cook (🙋🏼) and would like to let the #instantpot Or #slowcooker work magic!
f) want to indulge but don't wanna take home muffin tops 😂
.
Basically - this just means, I GOT YOU COVERED! You do not need to miss out on holiday foods and fun "just because" you're prioritizing your own health!
.
If you are interested message me at momwhatsfordinner@yahoo.com and I would be happy to include you!!! ❤️
.
pssst! Everything pictured here are both #GF :and: #AIP friendly
All #FREE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.