Monday, December 5, 2016

Snickerdoodle Superfood Smoothie



Before I was gifted with the knowledge of what superfoods can do, I was having to take so many vitamins, powders, extracts, etc... to get my #nutritionin, and to stay in an alkaline state to keep my cancer away. It was horrible. It was expensive. It was not a permanent solution for me. 
Now a smoothie a day keeps the cancer away. :) Proud to say I no longer need any vitamins, tablets, extracts etc.... Just a Superfood shake called Shakeology. I am saving so much money, time, and taste buds with this switch and I could not be happier. It has everything! Vitamins and minerals from whole foods enzymes for optimal health, #prebiotics and #probiotics for healthy gut function and of course all the things your body needs from a healthy balanced meal in one glass! 
Plus there are enough recipes and flavors to have a different kind every day. Hit me up when you are ready to try it!

Snickerdoodle Superfoods
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 cup ice
1 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. pure maple syrup
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract

Preparation:
1. Place almond milk, ice, Shakeology, cinnamon, maple syrup, and extract in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.

Ready to give Shakeology a shot? Get it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you! I love comments!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!

Personalized TARGETED Nutrition saved me!
It can save you too! Take the free health assessment (it can even hook up to your DNA test results) to see what your body REALLy needs.